Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So, how was your weekend?!

Dear Abby
My lovely dog, not the gossip/life writer...what a weekend. Between my wife Josana having to move us from our Apt. on the lower eastside to the 70's (Abby is so Uptown) as i was recouping from a crazy blood sugar drop that landed me in the hospital...and getting "flipped off" (a technical term) by Time Warner Cable til this Friday!!!"an error must have occurred on your end" it is enough to make a guy ride a bike out of here!

And, that is exactly what we are doing, hell or high water, high or low blood sugar, Matt, me and team are figuring it all out and the combined 73 years of Medneydom will be riding up to Palm Beach Fl. for a meet and fest with an 85 year young Medney come Sept.26!!!

I kicked butt this morning riding two laps aggressive around Central Park...look out Penn., here we come South Carolina...i know where you live GEORGIA!!! Between now and leave date 9/8/09...we'll be talking alot!

BTW, friday was my birthday...celebrating in a hospital room is not so bad:):)!
Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment