Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our Trip- Introduction

A lot of people have diabetes, survive a heart attack and even live to commemorate it 10 years later. A lot of people also ride bikes for exercise. Not too many people get to live out a dream with their 21 year old son to ride their bikes from NYC to Palm Beach, FL to celebrate the date of the 10 year “survival” anniversary with their father and grandfather, respectfully. So on September 8th we will begin our ride of about 1,300 miles, some days covering 100 miles, other days getting less in but meeting people and sharing our story, to arrive at my father’s on September 26th 2009- literally 10 years to the day that I lived! My daughter Samantha will also be there as will my wife Josana…some things are just too important to miss! That’s something I learned many years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment