Monday, July 27, 2009

have you ever noticed..

I have decided that no matter how busy you may be in your regular everyday life, when it comes to helping someone, else you magically have time to accomplish any task you yourself to.

I recently decided to help Cliff and Matt with there bike trip, not because I had too, or I was getting paid for it but I liked the cause and reason behind it. I was sitting explaining to my mom about their trip and she stopped and said "wow, you really have done your research on this". The truth is, I have. I cant say I was too interested in biking, or reading blogs about other people and there trips, however this has caught my interest.

I realized that when it comes to helping others, you seem to forget about all your troubles, and you make time for the cause. If you stop and look around, you will notice that many people will not just come up with an idea and hit the floor running with it, instead, they need that motivation. Something to spark their interest, and they go with it...

Just a something I had realized while working on this trip...

I am Living my Life and Looking Forward...

-Dima

No comments:

Post a Comment